The Daily DIYer

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Photo Mason Jar


Such a precious way to preserve and display memories
Photo Mason Jar


This is yet another very versatile DIY project and I LOVE those!!!  There is just lots of ways to get creative here.  In the video below I share with you the simple steps involved in creating this look.  I hope that after you've taken a few minutes to watch you'll try this project and share with me what you do with the technique.

I had this photo from a family shoot that I LOVED, but never had used.  I love the way my daughter is interacting with her little brother.  It is simply precious to me.  I didn't like that we are all looking, but you couldn't see her beautiful face.  So it's still a special photo to me and even though I didn't blow it up and add it to my gallery wall, I think this is the perfect way to give it the right attention.

I have included some other ideas of how this project can be adapted to different situations and d├ęcor, as well as step by step instructions of how to make this simple DIY project.

Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click this link: https://youtu.be/7-epyacX4Y0



No comments:

Post a Comment