The Daily DIYer

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

YouTube Channel & Blog Update


As I said in my last post - I am taking a tiny step back from DAILY DIYs.  Well actually I'll still be Daily DIYing in my life, that's a given.  However, posting them all onto a blog and creating a video tutorial is just VERY time consuming.  I have very limited time as of lately.  I have decided to post DIYs and videos as I am able to and will pick and choose which projects are Blog and YouTube worthy.

You can follow my INSTAGRAM, where I post finished product photos and cool things on there!

I actually have a couple videos in the works for the near future so PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and stay tuned!  I have lots more to share!  (Just not on a daily basis)




Can't see the video?  Click here: https://youtu.be/Kf1Jp7pcPgE


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment